Upon Full COVID Reopening we will be hosting –
- Board Games – 8pm The Black Sheep Pub is delighted to bring you an evening of food, drinks and games. No matter what kind of “Knight” you are, we have a game for you! Board, Role-playing or card – bring it all. Or pick something provided by our co-hosts, FunAgain Games. All ages welcome until 11pm.
- Dart Tournament – 7:30 pm Darts and dart tourneys have been a part of the Sheep since it’s doors opened. Right now each player puts in $5 to play and split the winnings at the end. Then with Luck-of-the-Draw partners you play a double elimination with multiple winners. Each match is the ‘best of 3’ legs, and players throw a wide variety of games including Cricket, 301/501, Tactics and 51-by-5’s. We welcome seasoned and novice players.
- Open Mic with Robbie DaCosta – 8:30pm – If stage is “Where you belong”, consider showing off your skillz at The Black Sheep Pub on the plaza.
- Black Sheep Trivia – 7.30pm hosted by Captain Forrester Pub, People, Prizes
Thursdays – Game Knights
- Black Sheep Karaoke – 8.30pm with KJ Carli Sing your heart out!
Fridays & Saturdays
- First and Third Fridays 4.30 – 5.30pm – Five Minute Meeting with Jim Falkenstein City Council Meetings are long and boring. Wouldn’t it be great if they were short and un-boring? This is why I have invented – The 5 Minute Meeting! Join us Fridays to watch the filming. Jim will then stick around for 45 minutes catch questions and sling a few answers.
- Music or a Show Beginning 8pm – Check out what’s happening, live music or a show, on our Facebook page.
Saturday Family Afternoons
- Stay tuned for Family Friendly Events to be announced Post Covid Reopening
- Celtic Music Session – 2-5 pm Join us on Sunday afternoons for this open session. Gather your family and friends for a plate and a pint and enjoy the lively music of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All ages welcome!
- Brunch & Mum’s English Sunday Dinner Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding, with homemade mashed potatoes, horseradish, au jus and fresh vegetables…mmm, just like Mum used to make.
- 7-9pm –
First, Fourth and the stray Fifth Sunday We feature a local musician for some Blues, Folk or Indie pop. Check our schedule on Facebook. All ages welcome until 11 pm.
- Second Sundays – Rogue Poetry Slam – A three round competition for poets to meet and compete. Sign-up begins at at 7pm for competitors, slam starts at 7.30pm.
- Third Sundays – The Lantern Story Telling Contest – The Lantern is a local storytelling series inspired by The Moth. It’s like open-mic for storytelling. Candid stories, no notes. Based on the monthly theme.