Monday through Friday – Happy Hour! 3-6 pm
- Come join the Flock and enjoy jolly good Fayre and Libation Specials – because everyday is worth celebrating!
- Second Mondays – The Lantern Story Telling Contest – 8pm – The Lantern is a local storytelling series inspired by The Moth. It’s like open-mic for storytelling. Candid stories, no notes. Based on the monthly theme.
- Third Mondays – antics improv – 8pm – Comedy in the uncharted waters of collegiate improvisation.
- Fourth Mondays – A Rainbow Affair – 6pm – Beginning at 6PM and going through the evening we host a time, place and a few munchies for a social gathering amoungst the LBGTA+ community.
- Open Mic with Robbie DaCosta – 8:30pm – If stage is “Where you belong”, consider showing off your skillz at The Black Sheep Pub on the plaza. Hosted by Robbie DaCosta, we are going to try some a bit different. From 8.30-9pm, we host only spoken word, and other don’t-annoy-the-neighbor acts. We invite poets, improv groups, comics, jugglers, magicians and any quieter acts to perform. Beginning at 9pm we open the stage to everyone. Live music, drummers, dance troupes (anything short of dancing poodles which disturbs the health dept) can invade the stage. Brave the stairs and watch your friends to raise a glass to you and your many talents!
- Third Tuesdays – Rogue Poetry Slam – 8pm – A three round competition for poets to meet and compete. Sign-up begins at at 8pm for competitors, slam starts at 8.30pm.
- Kid’s Night – 6-9pm – Kids 10 and under eat for half price off of our new Kids’ Menu.
- Magic with Austin Mantor- 6pm-8pm Be prepared to be amazed as magicians’ come to your table for a trick or two.
- Blades of Grass – 9-11pm – Acoustic Blugrass featuring Bob Rawlings on standup bass, Kathryn Griffin Casternovia on dreadnaught guitar and Jef Ramsey on mandolin with 100% natural sound; electronically free. Music ranges from Bill Monroe to Bob Wills, Django Reinhardt to Cajun, Tejano to 1940’s era jazz & more!
Thursdays – Game Knights
- Board Games – 8pm The Black Sheep Pub is delighted to bring you an evening of food, drinks and games. No matter what kind of “Knight” you are, we have a game for you! Board, Role-playing or card – bring it all. Or pick something provided by our co-hosts, FunAgain Games. All ages welcome until 11pm.
- Pokemon Go Traders Table – 8pm – Join trainers to trade away all those pesky extras and free up some storage. You never know if you’ll get a lucky or that elusive 100%!
- Dart Tournament – 7:30 pm Darts and dart tourneys have been a part of the Sheep since it’s doors opened. Right now each player puts in $5 to play and split the winnings at the end. Then with Luck-of-the-Draw partners you play a double elimination with multiple winners. Each match is the ‘best of 3’ legs, and players throw a wide variety of games including Cricket, 301/501, Tactics and 51-by-5’s. We welcome seasoned and novice players.
Fridays & Saturdays
- First Fridays – Performance Art Show – 9 pm Featuring aerial silks, juggling and other surprises performance by Levity Circus Collective and belly dancing from Emily Alrick Bellydance. After the Art Walk, join us for dinner, drinks and a thrilling show! $5 -All ages welcome until 11 pm.
- All Other Weekends – Beginning 9pm – Check out what’s happening, live music or a show, on our Facebook page.
Saturday Family Afternoons
- First Saturdays – Creekside Strings – 3-5pm – Music by kids for kids. Our music sessions are relaxed and open to the public playing all types of music. Led by Duane Whitcomb, Rachel Buklad and Jessie Monter.
- Second Saturdays – Family Friendly Drag Show with GreenHAUS Drag – 2-4pm – An all-ages, interactive drag show hosted by Ashland’s local drag family. Cover $5
- Third Saturdays – Southern Oregon Ukulele Session – 3-5pm – Join the us for our monthly UKE PUB JAM! All ages welcome. Compatible instruments invited. A great time to make community music with fantastic food, drink and atmosphere. See you there. Songbooks to borrow or buy.
- Fourth Saturdays – Kid’s Open Mic – 2-4pm – If you have a thing you’d like the world to see, and you are somewhere between 10 yrs old and a senior in high school, swing by The Black Sheep on the fourth Saturday of the month for an open mic just for you. Writers, Poets, Actors, Circus Folk, (note: flyers need to have with their school’s instructors with them), Magicians, Musicians, Speed Painters, Robot Makers-whatever your talent is, bring to the Sheep and let is shine! Raina, Sadie and Sage host the show!
- Celtic Music Session – 2-5 pm Join us on Sunday afternoons for this open session. Gather your family and friends for a plate and a pint and enjoy the lively music of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All ages welcome!
- Mum’s English Sunday Dinner 2-5pm Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding, with homemade mashed potatoes, horseradish, au jus and fresh vegetables…mmm, just like Mum used to make.
- Live Music – 7-9pm – Every Sunday we feature a local musician for some Blues, Folk or Indie pop. Check our schedule on Facebook. All ages welcome until 11 pm.