Monday through Friday – Happy Hour! 3-6 pm
- Come join the Flock and enjoy jolly good Fayre and Libation Specials – because everyday is worth celebrating!
- Second Monday – The Lantern Story Telling Contest – 8pm – The Lantern is a local storytelling series inspired by The Moth. It’s like open-mic for storytelling. Candid stories, no notes. Based on the monthly theme.
- Fourth Monday – A Rainbow Affair – 6pm – Beginning at 6PM and going through the evening we host a time, place and a few munchies for a social gathering amoungst the LBGTA+ community.
- Open Mic with Robbie DaCosta – 8:30pm – If stage is “Where you belong”, consider showing off your skillz at The Black Sheep Pub on the plaza. Hosted by Robbie DaCosta, we are going to try some a bit different. From 8.30-9pm, we host only spoken word, and other don’t-annoy-the-neighbor acts. We invite poets, improv groups, comics, jugglers, magicians and any quieter acts to perform. Beginning at 9pm we open the stage to everyone. Live music, drummers, dance troupes (anything short of dancing poodles which disturbs the health dept) can invade the stage. Brave the stairs and watch your friends to raise a glass to you and your many talents!
- Magic Night – 6pm-9pm Be prepared to be amazed as magicians’ come to your table for a trick or two. We have two mages who alternate weeks: Bill Bateman, “What… wait? That didn’t happen!” or Dan Cochran, Large Animal Veterinarian AND Magician. To sweeten the pot, kids eat for half price off of our new Kids’ Menu.
- Oyster Fest – 5pm until gone Our chef combs through the local suppliers to bring you fresh Oysters from the west coast. Each week we feature a special shellfish to tempt your palate.
- Blades of Grass – 9-11pm – Acoustic Blugrass featuring Bob Rawlings on standup bass, Kathryn Griffin Casternovia on dreadnaught guitar and Jef Ramsey on mandolin with 100% natural sound; electronically free. Music ranges from Bill Monroe to Bob Wills, Django Reinhardt to Cajun, Tejano to 1940’s era jazz & more!
Thursdays – Game Knights
- Board Games – 8pm The Black Sheep Pub is delighted to bring you an evening of food, drinks and games. No matter what kind of “Knight” you are, we have a game for you! Board, Role-playing or card – bring it all. Or pick something provided by our co-hosts, FunAgain Games. All ages welcome until 11pm.
- Pokemon Go Traders Table – 8pm – Join trainers to trade away all those pesky extras and free up some storage. You never know if you’ll get a lucky or that elusive 100%!
- Dart Tournament – 7:30 pm Darts and dart tourneys have been a part of the Sheep since it’s doors opened. Right now each player puts in $5 to play and the pub matches up the pot to $50. Then with Luck-of-the-Draw partners you play a double elimination with multiple winners. Each match is the ‘best of 3’ legs, and players throw a wide variety of games including Cricket, 301/501, Tactics and 51-by-5’s. We welcome seasoned and novice players.
Fridays & Saturdays
- First Fridays – Performance Art Show – 9 pm Featuring aerial silks, juggling and other surprises performance by Levity Circus Collective and belly dancing from Emily Alrick Bellydance. After the Art Walk, join us for dinner, drinks and a thrilling show! $5 -All ages welcome until 11 pm.
- All Other Weekends – Check out what’s happening, live music or a show, on our Facebook page.
- Celtic Music Session – 2-5 pm Join us on Sunday afternoons for this open session. Gather your family and friends for a plate and a pint and enjoy the lively music of Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All ages welcome!
- Mum’s English Sunday Dinner 2-5pm Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding, with homemade mashed potatoes, horseradish, au jus and fresh vegetables…mmm, just like Mum used to make.
- Live Music – 7-9pm – Every Sunday we feature a local musician for some Blues, Folk or Indie pop. Check our schedule on Facebook. All ages welcome until 11 pm.